Direct Medics is committed to providing a quality service in the provision of locum healthcare staff, the placing of permanent healthcare staff and the ancillary services needed to support our customers. We will assess the quality of our service through a series of management procedures and continual improvement measures based around the following:
- Quality Objectives for each team and core process grouping
- SWOT and PESTEL analysis carried out and reviewed at least annually
- Monthly management reports which monitor the improvements being made and operational duties
- Directors meetings which take the findings for the preceding monthly management reports and ensure that we are continually improving our quality of service. This meeting will occur at least 2 times every twelve months
- Annual internal audit of each company department against ISO 9001:2015
Each of the above points form part of our Quality Management System in maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our goal is to be approachable by all healthcare services nationally in an effort to provide healthcare staff and wherever possible, the best advice and support. By aiming to continually improve our personal relationship with our customers we will be aware of their exact requirements for the qualifications, experience and desirable criteria that each client expects of the candidates that we source. This close relationship will also assist in our continual improvement of our business strategy in sourcing the best candidates from around the globe, ensuring effectiveness, efficiency and value.